Valentine arrives and as it is normal, many couples celebrate their love in style and in many occasions the current account suffers. We propose romantic plans to enjoy with your partner in Mallorca without making your savings disappear: you will give away memories and experiences that is what really lasts for a lifetime.
- Cooking, this is the easiest and most practical plan since you can do it at home. You can do it together that will be super fun, and the funniest thing will be to mess everything up and stain your clothes without worrying because it will be in that moment where you will connect with your partner and you can touch the inner child happiness.
- Have a picnic, prepare your basket or backpack with your favorite food, something to drink and a good wine or champagne, and choose some of the fascinating places that our island of Mallorca offers you to enjoy a pleasant and quiet meal in the open air. It is a good alternative to enjoy food in the middle of nature. A good idea if your partner works is to go to pick her up at work at lunchtime and choose somewhere nearby (a park, a beach, a lookout …) to spend that great moment together.
- Excursion through the almond trees in bloom, it is now the time of year when the almond trees are booming and give us the opportunity to see the fantastic spectacle of fields covered in white and pink tones and perfuming the air with that sweet and characteristic smell of flowers. tell me the truth What is more romantic than a couple walk in the countryside enjoying the magic of nature?
- Go see the sunset or a sunrise, here we have a classic and always like. If the weather or the clouds do not shame the plan, take your partner to one of many beautiful places that are all over the island and surprise him with a beautiful sunrise or sunset in Mallorca. If you do not mind getting up early, choose a sunrise: there tend to be fewer people and I really believe that it is one of the best ways to start the day.
- Go to count stars, in the Sierra you can find plenty of quiet places to see the stars. Do not forget to bring a blanket, a bottle of wine / champagne or something to drink and some snacks, also some candles always help and much to be as comfortable as possible.